Growth Engine Inc

Matthews, North Carolina 1 comment

This seo company was hired to handle our google maps section.Jan Morgan told me i would be page 1 after 90 days.

5 months later my ranking actually slipped dramaticly. These guys ruined our seo ranking and totally lie about everything. STAY AWAY!!! They are quick to take your money and ignore your calls when you have a question.

Growth engine inc even put the wrong address in several accounts. Trying to malicious destroy our profile. What a group of *** artist.

This is the worst group of liars ive ever done business with.Stay clear of these people.

Comments

Of course this is an Anonymous posting. I can only imagine this is one of our competitors from whom clients have converted to us. We have a strong and long term client base. Other than this report (same one found on Rip-off Report), we have never had a client report negatively of us, in almost 4 years of business. NEVER.

As CEO, I personally speak with each client before we engage them. As For Jan Morgan, she is our BEST and longest standing representative, and has held open, honest relationships with all of our clients. I also have NEVER relieved a complaint from any client regarding her. If there is one Client Representative I would expect our other agents to look up to, it is Jan Morgan.

Lastly, I know we have also NEVER had a client in Matthews, NC. My company, my team, has no interest in ruining or attempting to maliciously destroy anyone's standing on Google. Where is the profit in devoting resources to ruining our clients standings? There is none. This claim is simply bogus. Our company heavily invests in each client upon signup, and we depend on a fruitful relationship for us both to profit over the long term. Strong, ethical, long-standing SEO is never an overnight success.